The bursary holder will be a full-time student, undertaking vacation work and gaining practical experience in the relevant disciplines. The Bursary recipient will undertake a Bursary Agreement with Lonmin which includes 8 weeks’ vacation work annually.
MINIMUM ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12 – Average of 60% or higher in both Mathematics and Science.
- Formal qualification: University results – C average (60%) or higher in one of following disciplines:
o Medical Doctor
o Electrical Engineering
o Mechanical Engineering
o Chemical Engineering
o Analytical Chemistry
o Electronic Engineering
o Human Resources
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Attend lectures at University/Technical College
- Conduct compulsory practical vacation work of 8 weeks per annum as per bursar programme outcomes and/or University/Technical College project.
- Adhere to all Company policies, standards and procedures.
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe manner.
- Capturing and reporting of information.
- Ensure effective team relationships and support.
- Engage relevant stakeholders to gain the necessary business context.
- Support and promote a positive work environment.
THIS ROLE REPORTS INTO THE GROUP MANAGER HRD.
Please submit your application online by visiting our job portal http://www.lonmin.com. By submitting an application, you consent to Lonmin collecting, processing, further processing, transmitting and storing your personal information exclusively for the purposes of recruitment and selection at the Company. Please verify the accuracy of ALL information you have submitted on the recruitment system. Should you not hear from us within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE: 2017-08-18