The EXPERIENTIAL LEARNER will enter into an Experiential Training Agreement during which he/she will participate in a structured work developmental programme (experiential training) in order to meet the full requirements of a tertiary qualification immediately after completion of the Experiential Training Programme
MINIMUM ROLE REQUIREMENTS
• NQF 4 (National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate for Adults).
• In the process of obtaining a tertiary qualification in one of the following disciplines:
o Industrial Engineering
o Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current)
o Chemical Engineering
o Analytical Chemistry
o Human Resources
• Letter from tertiary institution confirming Practical 1 and Practical 2 as minimum requirements for the qualification.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• A structured work development programme (Practical1 and Practical2) that is occupation based and designed to produce meaningful competencies which may earn an Intern an education and training credit.
• Adhere to all company policies, standards and procedures.
• Perform all assigned tasks in a safe manner.
• Capturing and reporting of information.
• Ensure effective team relationships and support.
• Engage relevant stakeholders to gain the necessary business context.
• Support and promote a positive work environment.
THIS ROLE REPORTS INTO THE GROUP MANAGER HRD.
Please submit your application online by visiting our job portal ( http://www.Lonmin.com ). By submitting an application, you consent to Lonmin collecting, processing, further processing, transmitting and storing your personal information exclusively for the purposes of recruitment and selection at the Company. Please verify the accuracy of ALL information you have submitted on the recruitment system. Should you not hear from us within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE: 2017-08-18