AEL MINING LEARNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Type of Learnership: Freight Handling x8
Number of Positions 8
Location – Town / Site Modderfontein
Location – Province Gauteng
Location – Country South Africa
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12 or N3 with Mathematics and Physical Science.
- Drivers Licence. (code 10 would be an advantage)
- Aged between 18 – 25 years.
- Ability to work within a Chemical environment.
- Basic computer literacy (advantage)
AEL is seeking to appointing 8 unemployed Learners to study towards a National Certificate in Freight Handling NQF 3. This Learnership will be for a duration of 12 months. The training will involve both theoretical classes and a practical component.
- The learner will attend theoretical classes at the AECI Training Centre situated at Chem Park, Chloorkop one week per month for ten months.
- Must Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 3 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
- Also will have to undertake Shift work and Overtime duties as and when required.
- The will also be tasked with undertaking Freight Handling experiential training within a Logistics and Stores environment.
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to adapt to different environments.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Closing date 02 October 2017