BMW SPEEDUP BURSARY 2018
- Grade 12
- Drivers licence
- Studying toward relevant disciplines
LOCATION: Pretoria, South Africa
Do you want to be a part of a new world of visionary mobility, innovation and peak performance? Then get a head start in your career with the BMW Speed Up bursary programme. The bursary will be a support and development programme for high potential future employees, which will offer participants paid vocational experience, individual projects, the opportunity to participate in dialogue development sessions with our associates and assignments as well as the potential for further participation in the BMW SA Graduate Programme and possible permanent placement and be part of the BMW GROUP Family
It is essential that you should be in your 2nd to final year of your studies. All studies should be focused on the below disciplines:
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Business Sciences
- Business Management
- Business Administration focusing on Management
REQUIRED SKILLS/ ATTRIBUTES
- It’s very important that the candidate should achieve an academic average of 70% and above
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Should be able to work in a team (team player) and also individually
- Should be focused
- Must be willing to learn
- Must be able to follow instructions and adhere to regulations
- SA citizenship is required.
Kindly attach the following documents to your application:
- Certified ID copy
- Certified Matric certificate
- Full academic transcripts
- A motivation letter
If your looking for an exciting challenge, then join our team. We look forward to receiving your application.
Closing date: 15 September 2017
All Late applications will not be rejected
If you have not received feedback within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
BMW (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd
Job ID: 17000328
Other Bursary VIEW