MATIMBA CONSULTING HAS A BUSINESS ANALYST VACANCY
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Degree / Diploma or Equivalent Qualification.
- Preferably relevant Experience in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Administration or Information Systems.
- Fully computer literate (Office: Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Business Analyst or Software Implementation Consultant role
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT with exposure to Software Support preferable
- Experience in projects related to ERP solutions preferable (SAP, Oracle, JDE, Sage, Dynamics, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of networking technologies and protocols
- Experience in working with relational databases preferred
- Some programming experience/background is an asset
- Greenstone, Johannesburg
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Business Solutions Group with identifying and scoping of customers’ needs and translate these into
- Business Requirement Document (BRD)
- Assist Sales Team with solution demonstrations
- Customer Process Analysis and Design for contribution and documentation of solution Functional Design Specification (FDS)
- Assist with contribution and documentation of Technical Design Specification (TDS)
- Presentation of solution to Customer for signoff
- Coordination of project implementation with Professional Services and Technical Services teams for delivery
Project Development & Implementation:
– Define use cases for project
– Testing of solution use cases
– Customer testing (UAT)
– Training documentation
– Customer training
– Project reporting and customer feedback
– Problem analysis and reporting
- Support of solutions deployed on customer’s sites
- Testing of Current and New Software
- Provide support to internal support and deployment teams, as well as customers and partners
- Train staff, partners and customers
- Define and review internal processes
- Draft standard documentation and templates, for use by Professional Services team
- A good level of commercial acumen.
- Ability to identify opportunities for efficiency, cost reduction and continuous improvement.
- Have excellent communication, influencing and customer management skills.
- Ability to follow Instructions and procedures.
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial thinking.
- Business acumen – ability to understand the commercial importance of the data and application
- Strong analytical, mathematical and fault finding skills – ability to identify the problems and find a solution
- Innovative in finding solutions to problems
- Team player with good interpersonal skills. Able to work with within team and with customers
- Self-motivated. Able to deal with tough problems without giving up
- Responsible/conscientious – ability to complete a task and understand the significance
- Integrity/honesty– will be working with highly confidential information
- Must be able to work under pressure – Applications are generally mission critical, requiring rapid response to issues, solutions and support
- Attention to detail
- Proficient fault-finding skills
- Fluent English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- A competitive salary with additional benefits.
- Join our great team in a fast-paced work environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing date: 13 Sep 2017
Matimba Consulting does not discriminate on grounds of age, race, religion, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation or disability in relation to recruitment and employment.
Our Facebook Page Click
More vacancies Click