RCL FOODS SEEKS HANDYMAN
Job Type: Permanent
RCL FOODS is searching for a multi-skilled Handyman to join their Maintenance Team on the Broiler sites. The successful applicant will be responsible for performing maintenance duties within the Broiler sites.
- Grade 12 / N3
- Driver’s license code 08, code 10 would be an added advantage.
- 2 years in a Multi – skilled role in mechanical, electrical and civil experience.
- Ability to work overtime and standby duties
- Ability to conduct adjustments to machinery as well as change components parts
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining a clean workshop environment
- Conducting of mechanical, electrical and civil breakdowns.
- Ensuring a safe working environment
- Conducting standby duties, servicing and upgrading equipment on farms.
- Servicing, repairing and maintaining of all mechanical equipment
CLOSING DATE: 21 Sep 2017
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
More Vacancies CLICK
Our Facebook Page CLICK