MURROB JUNIOR SERVICE TECHNICIANS
Closing date: 2017-12-07 Type of employment: Temporary / Contract Must be available Immediately
Murrob junior service technicians needed the purpose of this vacancy is to support and to ensure chemicals, components and equipment are used effectively, economically and safely according to regulations. Also assist the Service Manager with the installations of water treatment plants and the servicing thereof.
- Team player
- Written and verbal communication skills required
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and or troubleshooting systems
- 1 year of technical training or equivalent experience
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance
- Customer service skills required
- Matric (Maths & Science)
- Code 08 drivers licence
- Assist in service and maintenance of existing water treatment plants.
- Ensuring that vehicles, tools, electronics, softwares, and company property issued are accounted for and taken care of.
- Local and international travel when required
- Performing typical duties including routine set-up, assembly, and installation of components of portions of equipment; may conduct minor troubleshooting and make simple repairs as directed
- Flexibility is required in order to provide service to critical customer needs upon demand
- Assist in Installation and commissioning of new water treatment plants
- Ensure vehicles are at all times clean and presentable.
- Collection and delivery of equipment
- Attend all training sessions when required
- Assisting in compiling service reports
- Goal driven
- Good with people
- Service driven
- Must be Punctual
- Must be willingness to learn
- Must be professional and presentable
- Must be reliable and trustworthy
- Good verbal and listening communication skills
HOW TO APPLY