ANGLO AMERICAN ENGINEERING LEARNERSHIP
Title: Learnership (Engineering) Location: Regional South Africa Ref no.: 723456 Type: Full Time Permanent Closing date: 01 February 2018 INTERNAL & EXTERNAL
ANGLO AMERICAN PLATINUM is offering Learnership opportunities to all unemployed qualifying candidates, successful Candidates will be afforded an opportunity to enroll in an Unemployed Learnership programme leading to the selected qualification as a qualified Artisan.
NOTE: ANGLO AMERICAN PLATINUM does guarantee permanent placement after completion of the Learnership.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and English (Min 40% pass), Physical Science (added advantage)
- N2 with 4-5 subjects as per the specific Discipline Requirements (Added advantage)
- NCV Level – 3 in appropriate trade
Engineering Learnership opportunities are available at the following Anglo American Platinum Operations:
- Rustenburg Processes (Waterval Smelter and PMR)
- Amandelbult Complex
- Mogalakwena Complex
- Polokwane Smelter
- Diesel Mechanic
- Earth Moving
- Measurement Control & Instrumentation
Please note that the successful Candidates will be appointed on an Unemployed contract.