EXXARO SEEKS RECEIVING CLERK
Title: Clerk Department: Receiving Business Unit: Arnot DRCM Type: 2 Year contract Location: Rietkuil Ref no.: P40164998 Closing Date: 2018-01-18
Exxaro seeks receiving clerk to provide support to receiving department within business unit at Arnot DRCM.
- Grade 10 / Standard 8 Technical (Essential / Minimum)
- AET Level 4 (Recommended / Desirable)
- Certificate of Fitness (Essential)
- General administrative in a warehouse environment 1 year (Essential) Operational
- Psychometric Assessments (Essential)
- Driver’s license (Recommended)
- Administration and Support Services
- Registering all stock received
- Keeping proof of delivery notes and goods received vouchers
- Controlling of non-stock items
- Reporting all deviations of incorrect documentation as appropriate
- Recording and checking quantity and quality of goods received to PO’s and specifications.
- Adhere to performance management procedures
- Encourage a culture that focuses on safety in all operations
- Applying correct barcodes on goods using proper labelling method
- The clerk will also have to Input credit information into SAP
- Physically counts inventory items to verify accuracy
- Investigating and reporting discrepancy errors
- Executing weekly inspections
- Capturing receipts on limited shelf life items
- Upholding the Exxaro culture and values within the function
- Executing visual observation and spot checks
- Stacking material for quality inspection
- Recording and checking quality and quantity of goods received
- Capturing stock items on SAP
- Bin stock after receiving function
- Counting goods received to verify items against PO.
- Maintaining and ensuring all applicable SHE policies procedures in line with set standards
To apply send your recently updated CV and certified copies of Qualifications to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
on or before 2018.01.18 at 16:00.
Contact Person: Monica Lombaard
The appointment will be made in accordance with Exxaro’s Employment Equity policy.
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.