FITTER FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Fitter Fixed Term Contract Domestic Mine Ref no: 779880 Type: Part Time - Fixed Term Location: Witbank, Emalahleni Closing date: 31 January 2018
The purpose of this fitter fixed term contract is to be responsible for timely installations, repairs and maintenance of equipment to ensure that mining activities are executed in a safe manner as well as operating equipment and testing all working parts in functional area to ensure proper utilization.
- Grade 12 (Mathematics & Science)
- N3 / N2 Technical Certificate (internal employees)
- Recognized Fitter trade test
- 3 years’ experience
- Valid Code 08 Driver’s license (essential)
- Computer literacy (MS Office Suite and SAP) (advantageous)
- Experience with Coal Processing Plants, Rotary Breakers, Crushers and Conveyors will be advantageous.
- Interpreting and coordinating pre-work with regards to repairs, planned and predictive maintenance
- Perform necessary maintenance on machines or equipment
- Perform safety inspections of equipment
- Maintaining a clean and safe worksite
- Ensuring the upkeep of maintenance tools and equipment
- Coordinating activities associated with trouble-shooting and repairing maintenance equipment