SASOL FITTER VACANCIES
Title: Fitter Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga Department: Gas Production Closing date: 11 January 2018
SASOL Fitter vacancies are now open, the purpose of this vacancy is to perform general mechanical maintenance and overhauls of both equipment and the plant.
- Grade 12 / N3 certificate
- Qualified Artisan: Mechanical Fitter in Sasol NQF4 or Section 13 Trade Test
- Valid driver’s license
- Mechanical maintenance experience preferably within a petrochemical environment that would be very advantageous.
- Perform maintenance duties on filters, pumps, valves, piping, flanges, cooling towers, heat exchanger’s, drum, tanks and steam condensers.
- Must have knowledge and experience in pressure testing-Maintenance of piping systems with valves
- Knowledge of the SAP system
- Sasol Fitter must ensuring contractors comply with all legal requirements
- Ensuring quality control on all work done during general running plant equipment outages
- Procurement of spares and equipment
- Scoping and planning of general running plant equipment outages
- Performing Inspection duties on plant equipment
- Conducting technical investigations
- Fault finding on mechanical equipment
- Comply to safety standards/codes and ensure world class housekeeping
- Identify all unsafe conditions and notify management