ENGINEERING INSERVICE TRAINEE
Title: Engineering InService Trainee
Type Fixed Term
Duration: 12 Months
Location: South Africa
- Coca Cola South Africa is looking for suitable students to gain on the job experience as Engineering InService Trainee for a period of 12 months.
- Upon successful completion of on the job experience, the students will be able to obtain their National Diploma from their educational institution.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and repair equipment
- Improve department efficiency
- Optimize equipment availability
- Minimize losses and risk.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To maintain (inspect and adjust) and repair equipment proactively as per maintenance targets in order to continually improve department efficiency, to optimize equipment availability and to minimize losses and risk.
- Thrive in a fast paced, pressurized and competitive environment
- Ability to apply theoretical scientific principles
- Decision making skills
- Identify and apply new trends
- Must be passionate about engineering and people
- Highly motivated
HOW TO APPLY
- For Polokwane Apply here
- For Lakeside Apply here
- For Elgin Apply here
- For Bloemfontein Apply here
- For Devland Apply here
- For Wadeville Apply here
- For Phoenix Apply here