COCA COLA WAREHOUSE LEARNERSHIP
Title: Warehouse Learnership Ref no: 180413-8 Department: Logistics, Warehouse Recruiter: Coca-Cola Beverages Type: Learnership Location: Bloemfontein & Devland Closing date: 27 April 2018
The purpose of this learnership is to develop learners to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of all of the major areas related to distribution within Coca-Cola’s Wholesale & Retail sector. This Certificate provides learners with understanding in all areas of distribution. This will enable them not only to increase their productivity within the Wholesale and Retail Sector but also to apply their learning in various other business environments.
- Grade 12 (Maths and Science)
- Tertiary qualification in Logistics (advantage)
- No experience required
- 12 months
- Learners embarking on this qualification will obtain a minimum value of 120 credits to qualify for the qualification.
- Pay attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Self-Motivated and Self starter
HOW TO APPLY
For Bloemfontein Apply here For Devland Apply here OpenServe Apprenticeship Mineral Process Learnership Mechanical and Electrical Learnership Artisan CV registration Part 1 Artisan CV registration Part 2 Artisan CV registration Part 3 Whatsapp group Follow us on Facebook