ENGINEER IN TRAINING CIVIL
Title: Engineer in Training Civil
Ref no.: 180514-2
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Sasolburg, Free State
Closing Date: 18 September 2018
Omina fertilizers is looking for Civil Engineering graduates for a 12 months graduate program based in Sasolburg at our production facility, Does this interest you? Then go ahead and apply for this awesome opportunity.
- B.Eng Civil / B.Sc Civil Engineering
- No previous experience required
- Must have done their final year thesis and advanced design project in structural engineering
- Relevant previous work experience (advantageous)
- Academic performance will be taken into consideration
- Must not currently be enrolled in a graduate development programme
- Tracking of projects and ensuring that projects comply with financial, technical and performance requirements.
- Reviewing of designs done by third parties and conducting routine inspections of construction work to ensure compliance with approved designs.
- Structural design of structural steel and reinforced concrete structures from first principle as well as using design software in accordance with relevant SANS standards.
- Eager to learn.
- Proficient using Prokon Design and Analysis Software
- Out of the box thinker.
- Proficient using Autocad draughting packages
- Good problem-solving ability.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong technical writing capabilities
- The ability to work independently under pressure.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- High energy levels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good presentation skills.