APPRENTICESHIP OPPORTUNITY WITH NOVUS
Company: Novus Print Solutions
- Grade 12 with Mathematics literacy or an equivalent qualification.
- You must have obtained 50% pass rate for Mathematics Literacy
- Matric or equivalent certificate must be attached or else the application will not be considered
- No experience required
Requirement Overview Novus Print Solutions based in Montague Gardens is currently seeking applicants for the 2018 apprenticeship programme (Sheetfed Lithography & Mechanized Bookbinding), commencing in November 2017. Successful candidates will be remunerated according to wage rate prescribed by FP&M SETA.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- The successful applicants will be contracted as apprentices through FP&M SETA.
- The successful applicants will enter into a fixed term training contract with Novus Print Solutions and the SETA for the duration of training.
- Training will consist of approximately 6 months theoretical training at Novus Academy in Paarl.
- 26 to 30 months at Novus Print Solutions for the core experiential component of the training.
- The apprentice will earn an income for the duration of the apprenticeship program.
Skills & Competencies
- Good communication skills in English Willingness to work shifts
- An eye for detail – especially exceptional colour perception.
- Technical foundation would be advantageous
closing date 28/08/2017
Follow link: APPLY
or alternatively enter this url: http://paarlmedia.trainee.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Jobs/View/170726-2/Apprenticeship
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.