Location: Malalane, Mpumalanga
CLOSING DATE: 2017/08/18
The primary objective of this position is to render a maintenance service to all machines in the Raw House & Refinery Plant to ensure that machines operate at top efficiency levels in order to achieve planned production targets.
- Completed a recognised apprenticeship as Fitter or Fitter and Turner or Millwright
- Qualified Artisan (Fitter or Fitter and Turner or Millwright with strong mechanical background)
- Experience in a production / Raw House & Refinery environment will be an advantage
- Must be prepared to do standby and work overtime as required
- Must be able to perform tasks individually (on standby).
- Must be able to interpret drawings and install equipment as per requirement.
- Must be able to perform RCA and fault finding.
- To be considered for appointment, candidate must be a South African citizen.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintenance of machinery and equipment, including stripping and assembling of pumps.
- Inspection and maintenance of conveying equipment including screws and belt conveyors.
- Overhauling of pumps and routing of piping.
- Maintenance of filters, valves and fans.
- Inspection and maintenance of pressure vessels.
- Carry out detailed daily inspections on mechanical equipment.
For full duties, responsibilities and job specifications follow the link provided