OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR MEDICAL SERVICES
Post: Office Administrator: Medical Services
Centre: Compensation Fund, Pretoria
Reference No: HR 5/1/2/3/19
Salary: Commencing: R 226 611 .00 per annum
Enquiries: Dr. LO Mosidi
Tel: (012) 319 9378
- 3 year relevant tertiary qualification in Office/ Information Management/ Public/ Business Administration.
- 1 year functional experience in office administration/ secretariat services.
- Departmental Policies and Procedures.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Administration Procedures.
- Batho Pele Principles.
- Interpersonal Relations.
- Interpersonal Relationship.
- Communication Both (verbal and written).
- Telephone Etiquette.
- Decision Making.
- Project Management.
- Provide a receptionist support to the Directorate including diary management for the Director.
- Render a Secretariat Service for the Office of the Director.
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining the budget including the supply chain for the Directorate.
- Facilitate and coordinate all logistical and resource requirements of the Directorate.
- Provide Management Information and records management services in the Directorate.
- Track and monitor projects tasks within the Directorate.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
21 August 2017 at 16:00
Applications must be submitted on Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents. The fully completed and signed Z83 application form should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) including a Senior Certificate and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable], not older than 6 months.
Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applicants who do not comply with the abovementioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered.
The Department does not accept applications via fax or email. Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 8 weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification). Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a practical assessment for skills/knowledge test. Successful candidates will be appointed on a probation period of 12 months. The Department reserves the right not to make any appointment(s) to the above post. The successful candidate will be expected to sign a performance agreement.
The Department of Labour is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the Department. It is the Department’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post(s) with a candidate whose transfer / promotion / appointment will promote representativity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
Acting Chief Director: Corporate Support
P O Box 955
473 Stanza Bopape
For Attention: Sub-directorate: Human Resources Planning, Practices and Administration, Compensation Fund.
Other posts from the department of labour