AEL MINING INTERNSHIPS
Number of Positions 12
Location – Town / Site: Modderfonten
Location – Province: Gauteng
Location – Country: South Africa
Duration: 12 Months
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12 with Mathematical Literacy / Mathematics – Accounting (would be advantageous).
- Age group between 18 – 25 years
- Should be able to work in a Chemical environment.
- Basic computer literacy (advantageous)
AEL seeks to appoint 12 interns in various disciplines:
- 2x Human Capital
- 1x Finance
- 2x Industrial Engineering
- 1x Drawing Officer
- 1x Marketing
- 2x Chemical Engineering
- 1 x Mechanical Engineering
- 1x Electrical Engineering
- 1x Civil Engineering
They will do their in-service training / P1 and P2 work with us in order for them to complete their qualifications.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- They will have to undertake Freight Handling experiential training within a Logistics and Stores environment.
- They must pass all relevant NQF Level 3 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
- The successful candidates will attend theoretical classes at the AECI Training Centre situated at Chem Park, Chloorkop 1 week per month for 10 months.
- They will have to undertake Overtime duties and Shift work as and when required.
- Pay attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Should be able to work in a team
- Adaptability skills
- Ability to do Follow-ups
Closing date 02 October 2017
Other Vacancies CLICK