SAPPI ELECTRICIAN VACANCY
Vacancy ref: Electrician (P11)
Location: Saiccor Mill
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 or N3 with mathematics and science
- Recognized Trade test Certificate
- Wireman’s license would be advantageous
- 3 years relevant experience within a heavy industry environment
- Candidates who have completed a Sappi apprenticeship or ECP programme will be considered
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Sappi seeks to employ incumbents at their Saiccor Mill to safely perform maintenance tasks to ensure long-term plant reliability and availability thereby contributing to the overall equipment effectiveness and to provide electrical services with specific responsibility as follows: fault-finding, identifying repair and replacement needs, installing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading electrical systems and equipment.
- Tracing electrical faults, replace and repair electrical components and panels
- Fault finding on PLC’s and VSD’s
- Completing daily and weekly inspections on electrical systems and their components as per a detailed checklist.
- Modifying existing plant as required whilst ensuring drawings are kept up to date Identifying of repairs
- required and recommend preventative maintenance to the foreman
- Completing maintenance work as per SAP maintenance work orders
- Installing and testing new electrical installations as per drawings
- Attending to and repair all electrical breakdowns
- Adhering to all safety policies and procedures whilst maintaining high levels of housekeeping
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Work with minimal supervision
- Fault Finding
- Preventative and predictive maintenance techniques
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below.
Closing date: 15 September 2017
If you encounter any issue while applying.
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
FACEBOOK PAGE CLICK
OTHER VACANCIES CLICK