SUBMIT CV NOW

By | September 27, 2017

submit cv now

SUBMIT CV NOW

Struggling to find a job? Submit cv now Matimba Consulting is a reliable recruitment agency with partnerships with over 50 Employers / Companies in different industries across South Africa. Come be part of our fast growing company let us find you your dream job.

ALL OUR SERVICES ARE FREE WE DO NOT CHARGE FOR OUR SERVICES

Let us help you.

Send us your CV and we will do the job hunting for you:

• Learnerships
  • Internships
  • Part time jobs
  • Contract jobs
  • Permanent jobs
  • All available

TO APPLY

send a detailed cv without attachments and a cover letter with:

• Type of work your looking for.
  • Availability.
  • Dont forget to mention www.career360.co.za on the cover letter.
  • location you want to work .
  • prefered method of communication.

SEND EMAIL TO:

Matimbaconsulting@gmail.com

Please like and share to help those in need of a job

Matimba Facebook page

Career360 Facebook page

Other Vacancies

27 thoughts on “SUBMIT CV NOW

1. Lungisani mtembu

I am in position of N1,N2,N3 and 3subjects in N4 electrical engineering (heavy current) .I wish that https://www.career360.co.za can assist by helping me to look for an apprenticeship .I’m residing in mpumalanga/witbank.

1. c360 Post author

On the website apply for the AEL internship and also search for afgri-apprenticeship on the website

2. Tshokolo Thewphilias Malgas

Looking for a permanent job in the in the mining industry. Am a qualified electrician with 5 years experience.

3. Nthabiseng Kele

4. Nthabiseng Kele

I am a qualified welder artisan, with a red seal, i have 3 year apprenticeship. I am a female residing in kathu, nothern cape. I need a welding vacancy even if it can be a semi-skilled or assistant artisan around Postmasburg, Kathu or Kuruman. I don’t if u can be able to help me. I hope https://www.career360.co.za can assist me.

5. Pingback: ARTISANS RECRUITMENT CAMPAIGN - Career360

6. Pingback: AEL MINING SEEKS MACHINE OPERATOR - Career360

7. Pingback: MEDICLINIC SEEKS ARTISAN - Career360

8. Pingback: INSERVICE TRAINEE PROGRAMME - Career360

9. Pingback: TOYOTA LEARNERSHIP NOW OPEN - Career360

10. Pingback: AEL MINING NEEDS TWO ENGINEERING ASSISTANTS - Career360

11. Pingback: ELECTRICIAN MINIMUM GRADE 11 - Career360

12. Pingback: UNITRANS DRIVERS HEAVY VEHICLE - Career360

13. Pingback: TUMELO MINE NIGHT SHIFT CLEANER - Career360

14. Pingback: FIRESTONE DIAMONDS DIESEL MECHANIC HELPER - Career360

15. Pingback: DE BEERS CV REGISTRATION - Career360

1. c360 Post author

Open the post, send an inquiry email to the email address in Matimba Consulting they will help you

16. Pingback: SANDVIK ASSISTANT ARTISAN - Career360

17. Michael

I am a qualified diesel mechanic with a red seal section 26D with a trackless experience I am looking for a diesel mechanic job,I hve short courses on Award,sandvik and atlas copco machines both LHD,dumptruck and Drill rigs!!!.

18. Michael masoabi

Hi am a qualified diesel mechanic artisan with a section 26D I have trained at a trackless mine south deep gold mine,I also have short courses on Aard machines,Sandvik and Atlas copco both Lhds n Drill Riggs,.

19. Pingback: EXXARO SEEKS RECEIVING CLERK - Career360