SOUTH32 MAINTENANCE LEARNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Work type: Full Time - Fixed Term Location: South Africa - Hotazel Mamatwan Mine Closing date: 10 November 2017
The purpose during this program will be developing and successfully qualifying artisans in Fittering, Electrical, Riggering, Boilermakering and technicians.
- N2 / N3 Certificate Engineering.
- Valid Code 08/EB driver’s license (essential)
- Candidates will be required to undergo a psychometric assessment and panel interview for selection purposes, in making the final selection consideration will be given to attaining the objectives of the Mining Charter and Employment Equity Act.
- Adhere to health, safety and housekeeping standards.
- Reporting any unsafe behavior, conditions and incidents to the responsible person.
- Conducting of risk assessments before all tasks and identifying risks and hazards.
- Keeping all equipment clean and in a good condition.
- As part of the programme they will offer Theoretical and Practical learning.
APPLY Closing date: 10 Nov 2017