AELM LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME 2018
Chemical Operations (NQF Level 2) Positions: 16 Location: Sasolburg CLOSING DATE: 2017/11/28
- Grade 12 (Mathematics and Physical Science)
- Age 18 – 25 yrs.
- Ability to work within a Chemical Plant environment.
- Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
- Must reside in the Sasolburg area.
Senmin seeks to appoint 16 unemployed Learners to train in a Chemical Operations (NQF 2) qualification. The Learnership duration will be 12 months. The training will involve both Chemical Operations theory and a practical component at various AECI operations.
- Attendance of theoretical classes for a period of approximately 2 months.
- Undertake Plant Operator experiential training with a Chemical Plant environment.
- Undertake Shift work and/or Overtime duties as and when required.
- Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 2 Unit Standard.
- Team Work
- Attention to detail
- Time keeping