SHE PRACTITIONER VACANCIES AVAILABLE
Company: AEL MINING Title: SHE Practitioner Type: Permanent No of Positions: 2 Location: Modderfontein, Gauteng Closing date: 05 January 2018
AEL seeks to recruit 2 x SHE Practitioners to work in Modderfontein Gautang. The purpose is to provide advice and support to the Operations team and implementation of SHE objectives by providing functional expertise in relevant legal and company compliance interventions while monitoring operational compliance to achieve world class SHE performance and comply with AEL standards and procedures.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compliance to safety, health and environment standards.
- Complying with governance and compliance policies and procedures.
- Conducting Risk analysis and recommending preventative controls.
- Stakeholder relations and management.
- SHE functions activities as defined SHE departments.
- Take part / lead in SHE forums.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12
- Tertiary Qualification in SHE Management.
- Degree Qualification in SHE Management (advantageous).
- 2-3 yrs’ experience in a SHE related position.
- Must have an In-depth knowledge of OHS Act, Explosives Act as well as any other relevant SHE legislation.
- Must have knowledge of railway safety regulation and associated standards.
- Must have knowledge of Process Safety Management System.
- Must have knowledge of OHSAS 18001 system implementation and auditing.
- Must have a positive work attitude
- Must have self confidence
- Must have tenacity
- Interpersonal awareness
- Must be a self -starter