2018 MILLWRIGHT APPRENTICESHIP
Title: Apprenticeship (Millwright) Company: Premier Foods Location: Kroonstad, Vereeniging and Pretoria Department: Technical Milling Period: 3 years Experience Requirement: None Closing Date: 2018/03/02
WHO CAN APPLY?
- We are looking for young, dynamic and self-driven candidates.
- Must have interest in the technical field.
Have you attended a technical high school or have you studied the following technical subjects at a TVET college:
- N3 Electrical Trade Theory
- N3 Mechanical Trade Theory
- N3 Mechanical & Electrical Drawings
- N3 Engineering Maths
- N3 Engineering Science
Apprenticeship programme outline:
- This apprenticeship programme will be for a period of 3 years’ period and is a great opportunity for a young person who is motivated by self-development, together with commitment and drive towards learning.
- This will consist of accredited theoretical and practical training which on successful completion can lead to you becoming a qualified Millwright.
- Please note permanent placement is not guaranteed at the end of the programme
- Required to work 5 days a week
- Required to work shifts and over-times
- Will be expected to work weekends, public holidays and after hours as and when required
Please attach a certified copy of your qualifications and ID document to the application.