ELECTRO MECHANIC LEARNERSHIP
Title: Learnership Location: Secunda / Sasolburg Mpumalanga Unit: Sasol Mining Closing date: 23 February 2018
The successful candidates will be trained and developed to become qualified Electro Mechanics, according to the requirements of the relevant SETA (Mining Qualifications Authority – MQA) and National Artisan Moderation Board (NAMB).
Training will include the following Unit Standards:
- Electrical equipment
- Mechanical equipment
- Maintenance of underground production equipment
- Safety prerequisites for equipment
- Good housekeeping
- Grade 12 / N3 / NCV Level 4 (with Maths, Physical/ Engineering science and English)
- N3 with Electro Technology and Mechano Technology will be to your advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Self starter
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- Only applications received via the Talent@Work system will be considered; no other alternative is available.
- Please ensure that your CV is uploaded on the system and contains copies of your ID, Grade 12/N3 or NCV level 4