MAN SEEKS 6 APPRENTICESHIP CANDIDATES
Title: Production / Manufacturing Apprentices X6 (Fitter & Turner) Location: Johannesburg Type: Contract 4 years Ref: 50271934 Available: Immediately Closing date: 06 February 2018
MAN Diesel & Turbo is currently offering 6 Apprenticeships positions for fitters and turners the candidates must be available immediately, the successful candidates will be placed in Johannesburg.
- Assisting qualified artisans to conduct duties.
- Utilizing all opportunities available to increase knowledge of the trade and skill as a novice.
- Attending further mandatory training as may be required and ensuring completion of the program.
- Ensuring that safety and security procedures are maintained at all times.
- Maintaining all work bays, special tools and equipment are in a clean and tidy condition.
- Recording detailed descriptions (logbook) of all work performed throughout the day for the purpose of merSETA
- N2 (entry requirement).
- Must have a Mechanical Aptitude (interested in a Trade).
- The contract will be for 4 years and the salary band will be in accordance with the stipulated MEIBC criteria (all inclusive).
- Candidates should be enthusiastic.
- Candidates must be motivated learners who are able to work in a diverse and challenging environment.
- Be dedicated.
- Must be a team player.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to grasp new ideas and learn new concepts quickly
- Must be prepared to undergo a practical Trainability Assessment to determine suitability for the Training Program.
- Applicants whose credentials best match the above criteria will be invited for an interview.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply click here To view detailed post click here MAN DIESEL & TURBO click here Toyota Learnership Other Vacancies Closing Date: 06 February 2018