NESTLE INDUSTRIAL INSERVICE TRAINEE
Title: Industrial Engineering InService Trainee Ref no.: 180001ZZ Location: Various Closing Date: 31 March 2018
The successful incumbents will reporting to the Head of Department and will be expected to undergo Nestlé’s trainee development programme in line with his/her log book as provided by his/her Institution of study
- Compile and analyse monthly reports
- Leading and Actively participation in problem solving projects
- Assisting your team in giving support to other teams
- Demonstrating good customer service delivery in the smooth running of operations in your department.
- Ensure good administration in your area of work
- Participation in Operational reviews and Pillar meetings
- Matric Certificate (average symbol of C)
- Tertiary Academic Record (average symbol of C)
- Computer Literate
- The incumbent must be studying towards a Undergraduate qualification
- Letter from the Educational Institution specifying that the In-service Training is required for a qualification
- The candidates must be in their final year and require the In-service Training to obtain a qualification
- All applications MUST quote the reference number stated above
- Please note that the Company will NOT pay relocation fees for this position.
HOW TO APPLY
Preference will be given to candidates from the designated group and people with disabilities. If you are interested please apply and attach updated copy of your CV, copy of your qualifications and copy of your ID.
Contact: Amahle Mbatha for further assistance
Tel. no: 036 342 2210