45 OPERATIONS LEARNERSHIP
Title: Chemical Operations (NQF Level 2) Learnerships Company: AECI Type: Learnership No. of Positions: 35 Gauteng & 10 KZN Location: Gauteng & KZN Closing date: 01 May 2018
AECI is looking to recruit 45 unemployed Learners to train in a Chemical Operations (NQF 2) qualification. The Learnership period will be of 12 months duration. The training will involve both Chemical Operations theory and a practical component at various AECI operations in the Gauteng and KwaZulu Natal area.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attending of theoretical classes at the AECI Training Centers for a period of approximately 2 months
- Undertaking Plant Operator experiential training with a Chemical Plant environment
- Undertaking Shift work and/or Overtime duties as and when required
- Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 2 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification (Mathematics and Physical Science)
- or Chemical Engineering S4.
- South African youth.
- Ability to work within a Chemical Plant environment.
- Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
- Good Communication skills
- Must be a team Work
- Pay attention to detail