Title: Apprentice Technician officer
Ref no: 180412-5
Division: Network Field Operations
Location: Postmasburg, Northern Cape
Closing date: 19 April 2018
Performing installations/ recovery/ repairing/ maintaining telephone equipment/ servicing/ cables/ wireless technology and related products to satisfy customer needs.
- Good Communication
- Computer Literate
- Must have Hand-Eye-Ear Coordination
- Excellent marketing Techniques
- Problem Solving
- Grade 12
- Valid driver’s license
- Continuous Performance Improvement
- Customer orientated
- 12 Months relevant experience
- Must be prepared to work in all weather conditions.
- Prepared to work in confined spaces and at heights.
- Not colour blind.
- Ability to work in all areas.
- Ability to travel and stay out.
- Ability to work outside normal working hours.
HOW TO APPLY
View full post
Mineral Process Learnership
Mechanical and Electrical Learnership
Artisan CV registration Part 1
Artisan CV registration Part 2
Artisan CV registration Part 3
Follow us on Facebook