EARTHMOVING EQUIPMENT MECHANIC APPRENTICESHIP
Title: Apprentice (Earthmoving Equipment Mechanic Apprenticeship)
Ref no.: App001
Division: Stefanutti Stocks Roads, Earthworks & Pipelines
Type: 4 Year contract
Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 17 October 2018
The purpose of this post is to prepare learners to operate as Heavy Equipment Mechanic. Heavy Equipment Mechanic maintain, diagnose faults in and repair heavy equipment such as earthmoving or mining equipment, including engines, mechanical parts and hydraulically or electrically powered systems.
- Diagnose and repair faults in heavy equipment diesel engine and power train systems.
- Dismantle, assess, repair and reassemble heavy equipment engine and power train systems components.
- Perform preventative and scheduled maintenance on heavy equipment.
- Minimum entry level Technical N2
- L3 NCV Certificate for Engineering and Related Design.
- Technical Grade 11 (Math`s Science and English)
- Grade 12 (Math`s Science and English)
Note: no candidates will be considered if assessment is not done.
Complete Assessment here