TRACKER INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN LEARNERSHIP
Title: Installation Technician Learnership
Closing date: 09 November 2018
Tracker South Africa is currently looking for individuals to participate in a learnership programme which is being offered in Gauteng. The purpose of this learnership is to up skill individuals to enable them to install electronic equipment into various vehicle types including trucks and plant machinery, It also includes a supervised and structured learning approach that has a combination of theoretical and workplace learning.
- Be responsible for all fixed assets issued by the company.
- Perform the installations as per the set standard of quality.
- Provide customer service in accordance with a set standard.
- Be able to follow a pre-determined installation schedule.
- Complete all relevant documentation associated with the installation.
- Mechanical/Automotive electrical experience (advantageous)
- Age between 18 and 26 years
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer literacy will be advantageous (MS Office)
- Willingness to travel for the related coursework
- Currently unemployed or not involved in full time study
- Logic and reasoning
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Independent thinking
- Dedicated and responsible individuals
HOW TO APPLY