THABAZIMBI MINE MILLWRIGHT LEARNERSHIP
Title: Millwright Learnership
Company: IMERYS Refractory Minerals (Pty) Ltd
Duration: 36 Months
Location: Thabazimbi, Limpopo, South Africa
Closing date: 23 November 2018
IMERYS REFRACTORY MINERALS is looking to recruit Millwright Learnership candidates to start in a Learnership programme in Thabazimbi mine, the successful candidates will be reporting to the Engineering Superintendent.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure adherence to all company health & safety practices and procedures.
- Ensure that task related SOPs & checklists are adhered to at all times.
- Compile daily, weekly, monthly reports as stipulated by line manager.
- Ensure that proper documentation is used applicable to task at hand.
- Assist line manager with major and minor tasks to be detailed in objectives.
- Attend college classes on a 3 month block basis as determined by the company.
- Grade 12 & N2 Millwright
- Un-endorsed driver’s licence
- Min basic level competency in excel, word & power point
- Problem solving skills
- Good written and speaking communication skills
- Team participating person
- Good employee relations