ASSET VERIFICATION CLERK
Title: Asset verification Clerk
Ref no.: S003/2019
Duration: 6 months
Salary: R136,800.00 + benefits
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
The successful candidates will be required to assist the National Treasury in the management and provision of an effective asset management administrative services in accounting for their assets and the disposal thereof, when necessary.
- Grade 12
- 0-1 year experience in physical asset verification
- Knowledge of the asset verification and disposal process and administrative support.
- Verify all departmental assets and report discrepancies and findings for investigation
- Issue asset inventory forms for users to acknowledge asset verified at their area of responsibility
- Assist with the verification of disposal in line with relevant regulations and departmental prescripts
- Assist with supporting documentation needed and affixed all assets with an identification tag
- Assist with the alignment of asset register pertaining to the verification outcomes and clean-up redundancies
- Provide general office and administrative support pertaining to Asset Management activities
- Assist with the identification of redundant or obsolete assets for disposal thereof
- Assist to remove redundant assets to demarcated area for safekeeping and ultimate disposal
We only accept applications sent via email to the below mentioned email address in a PDF format.
The National Treasury no longer accepts hand delivered or posted applications.
Applications may be sent via e-mail to Recruit.OMIN@treasury.gov.za
Closing date: 30 January 2019 at 12:00