SUN INTERNATIONAL DEALER LEARNERSHIP GAMING OPERATIONS
Title: Dealer Learnership Gaming Operations
Ref no: N/A08852
Location: Cape Town
Closing date: 2019-01-27
Sun International is looking to implement a Dealer Learnership Gaming Operations for a period of 12month, the successful candidates after completion will gain a National Certificate Gaming Operations qualification.
Grade 12 or equivalent
Customer Service experience advantageous
- All equipment is functioning prior to start of shift.
- ICS, SOP and checklist adhered to at all times.
- Financial transactions / payouts are accurate and timeous.
- Pace of game: Spins and hands dealt per hour meet operational standards.
- Float meets the requirements of player action.
- Dealing cycle as per game type.
- Staff uniform, hygiene and appearance is maintained as per SOP.
- Guests treated in line with individual needs.
- Complaint, disputes and suggestions are taken care of as per SOP.
- Staff are able to pass on all relevant information to guests.
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, SISA internal recruitment policy as well as units employment equity plans.
Visit Sun International to view